Recently, I have realised some things. Yes, I realised some things about me, and yes, a little egocentric, but me is all I got! ;-)
There have been a few things that have come to a head, which were focused when a friend of mine changed her cover photo on Facebook to this: -
![]() |
| This saying has resonated. |
I have realised that have become impatient with people who make excuses, including myself. Most of my excuses are related to me - my health and well being mostly. I spend a lot of my time making excuses for other people. Recently, I have challenged this behaviour, and found that I have spent a lot of time making sure that other people are happy, and this has not been a two way thing.
I am pretty sure that getting out of the habit of making excuses is not going to be an easy path, but it is the path I am choosing to take. The difference being, that this time, it is not about making myself do things, but it is about not making excuses when I don't want to do something I should.
Ultimately, I am the only one who make me better. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment