I suspect that when I get a bunch of things out of my system, the ratbag aspect will settle down somewhat. I have spent a few hours ranting and raving on another post that should probably be a little fine tuned before I post it.
I am attempting to release my FOWOT (Fear Of What Others Think). It has been instilled in me from quite a young age. All of us learn it, but there are those who seem to put it on the back burner. Admirable.
My FOWOT was exacerbated by having those I trusted use my confidences to destroy me (worked because I was unprepared for such grand scale treachery. Dramatic, eh? And yet, it still feels that way.). I still need an outlet. I do not trust easily any more. Shame really, I used to think that people were inherently good. Now I see them as neutral, unless they behave otherwise.
So! I hope that eventually, this blog will be less ranting and more reflection.. with the occasional rant :P
No comments:
Post a Comment